What is Paver Sealer and Why Should I Use It?
We recommend using paver sealer to enhance the look of your stone pavers. Pavers are extremely durable and require very little maintenance. Paver sealer is one of the few things you should do to prolong the lifespan of the stone pavers gracing your outdoor spaces. If you are looking for pavers Los Angeles, and other areas of Southern California, see direct benefit from sealing due to heat exposure.
Here is why you should use paver sealer:
- Color. Paver sealer enhances the vibrancy of stone. It brings out the richness of color and turns a tired looking space into something that pops. Paver sealer can make your driveway, walkway, or patio pavers look brand new again. You can do this yourself or use a Go Pavers expert.
- Stains. Sealing your stone pavers makes it easier to clean up spills and avoid staining. This is ideal for high traffic areas like by the grill, pool, or driveway.
- Weeds. A paver sealer will prevent weeds from growing. This can save countless hours of unnecessary yard work.
- Ants. No one likes ants running around on their beautifully designed stone patio. Using paver sealer keeps ants out of the joints in between the pavers by keeping the sand in place.
- Swimming Pools. This is one area where using a paver sealer is essential. The sealer soaks into both the concrete and the joints, ensuring pavers stay tightly in place.
- Save Money. You can save money by maintaining your stone pavers to keep them looking brand new. At Go Pavers our pavers prices are available online. While we do offer stone pavers at a wide variety of price points, sealing your stone pavers will increase their lifespan and save you money in the long run.
In order to get the most benefit out of your paver sealer, reapply it every three to five years. If your home is exposed to intense heat, you may need to reapply it more frequently. It is easy to apply liquid sealer and you can purchase it at most home improvement stores. At Go Pavers, we also provide this service and can include it with the installation of your stone pavers. Our team of experts is available for paver installation, maintenance, and repair. We offer free in-home consultations and you can always view our pricing online. Contact us today and see the wide variety of pavers that are available for your next home improvement project.
Comments are closed