Use Pavers Steps in Your Landscape Design
You can use pavers steps in your overall landscape to create a customized and sophisticated feel. They are a beautiful solution to a practical need and are extremely durable. Go Pavers can install them along with pavers walkways, driveways, and patios.
There are many advantages to installing pavers steps over cement steps, including:
- Visual Appeal. Pavers steps are a much more attractive option than cement steps. Instead of dull, grey concrete steps you can use steps made of colorful and attractive paving stones. They come in a large variety of colors and shades so that you can find the perfect compliment to your homes paint color, existing landscape design, and neighborhood character.
- Creativity. With pavers steps, you are not bound to a particular shape, width, length, or height. They can be customized to meet your specific needs. This allows for the ultimate in creativity. For example, you can have stunning curved steps created for the entrance to your home. By using a different shape, you will make a statement and demonstrate that your design taste goes beyond the ordinary.
- Earthquake Resistant. In Southern California, pavers are the perfect material for any of your hard surfaces. One of the many reasons they are so popular is that they are earthquake resistant. Since pavers are held together using sand, they are able to move and adjust while staying in place. This unique feature enables them to move with the earth as necessary and prevents cracks from forming during an earthquake. Cement, on the other hand, cannot move with the earth so when an earthquake happens you could end up with cracks in your steps or walkway.
- Easy to Maintain. If you use a pavers sealer, you can clean pavers steps using water alone. Simply brush off your steps and run the hose over them to remove most of the dirt that has built up. You can use a pressure washer for more difficult places or use a simple solution of water and detergent to clean up stains if you haven’t sealed them. This makes pavers far easier to clean than cement steps.
- Simple to Repair. If you have cement steps and they become damaged, the only way to fix them is with an ugly patch job or by ripping it out and replacing that particular step. Pavers steps are extremely easy to repair because if a paver becomes damaged you can quickly replace that single stone without impacting the pavers around it. This is the fastest way to improve steps, walkways, driveways, patios, and pool decks.
At Go Pavers, we specialize in creating and installing beautiful pavers designs. We work with local pavers manufacturers that are committed to producing high quality products using sustainable practices. By keeping our supply and installation local, we practice sustainability in our daily business practices. We will even recycle any old cement for you, in order to keep it out of the landfill. We also run pavers specials so that you can save on your overall design project. To learn more, call and schedule your free consultation or view our large online pavers collection.
Comments are closed