Use Pavers to Create an Outdoor Cooking Space
This spring and summer pavers can be used to create the perfect outdoor cooking space. Whether you want a full outdoor kitchen or a barbeque area, paving stones are the surface you need and can also be used as the primary design material. We are currently running pavers specials so you can even save money on your overall design and build.
There are several benefits to using paving stones to create your outdoor kitchen, including:
- Durability. Pavers are extremely durable and will hold up to all weather conditions. They can withstand extreme heat and cold and won’t easily break or crack. They are more durable than concrete because they can expand or detract with extreme weather and are earthquake resistant.
- Beauty. A standard barbeque isn’t very attractive. Even the stainless steel models typically look bad in the back, the area that the rest of your guests see. On the other hand, paving stones are simply gorgeous. They come in a variety of colors, shades, and sizes so that can be used to surround your grill and give it a finished, built in appearance.
- Design. You can exercise your creativity when designing an outdoor kitchen using pavers. Since they come in so many colors and textures, you can create a completely customized space. You can have the pattern arranged just so and use the colors to enhance the rest of your landscape design. There is no one size fits all solution which is perfect for homeowners that prefer customization.
- Pavers Cost. We run pavers specials that make buying paving stones more affordable than ever. Our prices include the cost of demolition and labor so there are no surprises. If you want to design an interesting outdoor space our team of experts will help to create the design and show you what the final cost will be. Go Pavers provides complete pricing transparency.
Once you decide to build your outdoor cooking area it is important to consider how you plan on using the space so that our designers can help you to create something fabulous. Here are some questions you should think about.
- What kind of food do you cook? If you are a straight forward burgers and beer family, you may only need a beautiful barbeque area with a build in fridge. However, if you like to cook full meals and eat them outdoors, you should have a full outdoor kitchen installed.
- What amenities are you looking for? For example, do you need a sink, a fridge, electricity, a prep sink, or other amenities? This is based on the food you like to cook and making your outdoor cooking area as convenient as possible.
- Who are you cooking for? Consider how the space will be used. For example, do you cook just for you and your significant other or do you regularly host large gatherings? If you have a lot of people over you may want to have a built in kitchen island with seating. This is a fantastic way to give guests a gathering place that is near the cook.
Pavers are the perfect material for creating an amazing outdoor kitchen. We can help you design the cooking space of your dreams. Visit www.gopavers.com to view our pavers collection or give us a call for a free consultation.
Comments are closed