Use Pavers for a Cozy Outdoor Fire Pit
With year round warm weather Southern California pavers are an excellent way to add glamour and style to any outdoor space. Patio pavers can turn a standard backyard into a luxurious retreat. It is all about the design and stone pavers allow for the ultimate in creativity. With so many colors, textures, and styles to choose from, your landscape can be as unique as you are.
One way to add charm to your backyard is by installing a cozy outdoor fire pit made of stone pavers. This comfortable outdoor space can be used year round and enjoyed by the young and old alike. Imagine roasting marshmallows with the kids or sipping a glass of Chardonnay by the fire – all of these are possible with an outdoor fire pit made of concrete pavers.
Here is how to install pavers and design a cozy fire pit the entire family can enjoy:
- Take a picture of the outdoor space where you would like to install the fire pit. Make sure to include enough space for the surrounding patio to comfortably hold seating.
- Upload your photo to the Go Pavers Visualizer tool.
- Select as many colors, textures, and styles of pavers you like. You can compare pavers prices and designs until you select the perfect one.
- Contact Go Pavers and schedule a free consultation with one of our project managers and determine if you want to have them professionally installed or DIY.
- Excavate the area by digging approximately 8” deep.
- Install a 4 – 6” gravel base.
- Compact the base.
- Install the pavers, compacting and setting them when finished.
- Use sand filler in between the cracks.
- Clean, inspect, and seal your pavers for a finished look.
During the design process make sure to account for a large enough area around the fire pit to comfortably seat your family. Consider using Adirondacks or large lounge chairs. Each chair needs enough space for people to stretch out their legs. You will also want a place to set fire logs, a bistro table, and a chest for blankets. Fire pits can be dug into the earth and surrounded by large boulders or you can use stone pavers to build up a fire pit with a ledge for setting down glasses and snacks. This can be an ideal solution for people with young children that are considered with fire safety.
At Go Pavers, we have a large variety of stone pavers to choose from. Our pavers prices are listed online so that you can easily select which pavers will meet your design and budget needs. Calculate the total area square footage by the pavers cost per square foot to determine the total project cost. Demolition, labor, and materials are all built into the final pavers cost. Visit GoPavers.com today and start designing your cozy new fire pit.
Comments are closed