Online Estimates to fit your Style and Budget
Online Estimates are designed to provide you with an “educated” Installation Price Figure from which to determine your project needs. Since every project is different (access, conditions and custom work) Go Pavers provides further on-site inspections to generate final price quotes, at no cost to you. We only work directly with the homeowner. We do not work with contractors, since we do not work as a subcontractor.
At Go Pavers, we believe in transparent pricing, which is why we are the ONLY contractor to provide prices online. A customer shouldn’t have to be a professional hostage negotiator to get a fair price for their pavers project—that’s what buying a used car is for. Instead all of our project managers use the same app to generate itemized estimates ensuring all of our prices are consistent.
WITH GO PAVERS YOU ALWAYS GET THE BEST DEAL!
OUR WEBSITE PRICES ARE VALID FOR PROJECTS OF 750 S.F AND ABOVE. CASH OR CHECK PAYMENTS ONLY.
- Online Prices are for projects with easy access.
- A minimum of $5,000 is required for any project.
- For smaller projects below 750 sq. ft. there will be an additional charge of $1.50 per square foot.
- For smaller projects below 400 sq. ft. there will be an additional charge of $3.00 per square foot.
- Retainer Walls only available with a standard pavers project.
- In a project where the design involves multiple cuts, curves, borders, steps and patterns, there are extra paver cuts that need to be discarded. More time and materials are required to accommodate for these custom designs, resulting in an additional cost to your project.
- Final price will be determined by the project manager at the time of your on-site estimate.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE?
Our online prices include the following*:
1. If needed, Demolition and removal of existing concrete / asphalt.
2. Excavation and Compaction – 7-9 inches
3. Base Installation (top quality Class 2 road base) – 3” to 4” designated for foot traffic, 4”-6” for vehicle traffic.
4. Base compaction.
5. Installation of 1 inches of wash bedding sand.
6. Installation of Paver Stones.
7. Paver Compaction and Setting.
8. Polymeric Sand Installation
9. Newly Installed pavers are cleaned and washed.
10. Final Inspection.
*NOT VALID FOR PERMEABLE PAVERS (permeable installation solution is unique to every project and will be designed at the time of the estimate)
- Difficult access to job-site area (backyard areas and any areas we cant get our trucks in)
- Waste / Cutting – In a project where the design involves multiple cuts, curves, borders, steps and patterns, there are extra paver cuts that need to be discarded. More time and materials are required to accommodate for these custom designs, resulting in an additional cost to your project.
- Special order materials or special colors.
- Tumbled process.
- Removal of clay bricks.
- Additional demo beyond the pavers area. (concrete, dirt, asphalt,bricks,greens,walls)
- GEO fabric (geotextile)
- Removal of trees, roots or any greenery.
- Installation of Steps or ramps.
- Demolition of concrete more than the standard 4 inches.
- Unstable soil area (such as area near lakes or ocean).
- Removal, Relocation or installation of electrical or power lines
- Removal, Relocation or installation of water lines, sewage or any other plumbing
- Removal, Relocation or installation of any gas line
- Removal, Relocation or installation of any irrigation lines or systems.
- Installation of drainage system(s).
- Installation of planter or retaining walls.
- Pavers on edge or Moe strip.
- Soil engineering report.
- City or permit fees.
- Blueprints or architectural drawings.
- Sealer or enhanced color applications.