Online Pricing Guidelines
PLEASE REVIEW OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Online Estimates are designed to provide you with an “educated” Installation Price Figure from which to determine your project needs. Since every project is different (access, conditions and custom work) Go Pavers provides further on-site inspections to generate final price quotes, at no cost to you. We only work directly with the homeowner.
$5000 MINIMUM JOB
Go Pavers has a minimum project size and cost in order to maintain quality standards and profitability. We accept jobs starting at $5000 (roughly about 250-350 sq. ft. of pavers installation) as the operational cost for anything smaller makes it impossible for us to provide the level of workmanship that we are known for. Delivery, demolition, and depreciation, as well as equipment and labor costs, do not scale down in a way that would make taking jobs below this threshold feasible.
Online prices are for projects with easy access. Properties that do not allow simple access to standard industry tools and machinery including trucks, forklifts and bobcats, require additional manual labor and will be assessed an additional charge
SMALL PROJECT CHARGE – LESS THAN 750 s.f.
Our online prices are based on a project larger than 750 sq. ft. For smaller jobs there will be an additional charge of $1.50 per square foot.
SMALL PROJECT CHARGE – LESS THAN 400 s.f.
Our online prices are based on a project larger than 750 sq. ft. For smaller jobs there will be an additional charge of $3.00 per square foot.
In a project where the design involves multiple cuts, curves, borders, steps and patterns, there are extra paver cuts that need to be discarded. More time and materials are required to accomodate for these custom designs, resulting in an additional cost to your project.
Final price will be determinated by the project manager at the time of your on-site estimate.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE?
Our online prices include the following*:
- 1. If needed, Demolition and removal of existing concrete / asphalt
- 2. Excavation and Compaction – 7-9 inches
- 3. Base Installation (top quality Class 2 road base) – 3” to 4” designated for foot traffic, 4”-6” for vehicle traffic.
- 4. Base compaction.
- 5. Installation of 1 inches of wash bedding sand
- 6. Installation of Paver Stones.
- 7. Paver Compaction and Setting.
- 8. Polymeric Sand Installation
- 9. Newly Installed pavers are cleaned and washed.
- 10. Final Inspection.
*NOT VALID FOR PERMEABLE PAVERS (permeable installation solution is unique to every project and will be designed at the time of the estimate)
(will incure additional charge)
- Difficult access to job-site area (backyard areas and any areas we cant get our trucks in).
- Waste / Cutting – In a project where the design involves multiple cuts, curves, borders, steps and patterns, there are extra paver cuts that need to be discarded. More time and materials are required to accommodate for these custom designs, resulting in an additional cost to your project.
- Special order materials or special colors.
- Tumbled process.
- Removal of clay bricks.
- Additional demo beyond the pavers area. (concrete, dirt, asphalt,bricks,greens,walls).
- GEO fabric (geotextile).
- Removal of trees, roots or any greenery.
- Installation of Steps or ramps.
- Demolition of concrete more than the standard 4 inches.
- Unstable soil area (such as area near lakes or ocean).
- Removal, Relocation or installation of electrical or power lines.
- Removal, Relocation or installation of water lines, sewage or any other plumbing.
- Removal, Relocation or installation of any gas line.
- Removal, Relocation or installation of any irrigation lines or systems.
- Installation of drainage system(s).
- Installation of planter or retaining walls.
- Pavers on edge or Moe strip.
- Soil engineering report.
- City or permit fees.
- Blueprints or architectural drawings.
- Sealer or enhanced color applications.