Seven Reasons to Love Pavers
There are many reasons to love having pavers in your garden. Perhaps you are drawn to the aesthetics or perhaps it is the feeling of using the same decoration as the ancient Romans. Whatever your reasons for liking pavers, they certainly provide a gamut of reasons to be used in any landscape. Regardless of whether you are seeking to enhance your walkways, improve your edging, or provide a cool backdrop to your pool, pavers have long been a popular choice. Coming in a variety of styles, sizes, and made from an impressive array of products pavers are a sure fire way to improve your garden. Here are a few other great reasons why you should consider pavers.
- Pavers provide a stunning and decorative cub appeal that comes from a one of a kind design. From driveways to patios and from pools to walkways having the right paving stones brings a unique sense of style and sophistication to your project.
- Pavers are incredibly environmentally friendly. Because of the interlocking system that allows rain water to flow freely through the pavers, the paving stones act as a natural filtration system which removes impurities and helps to purify the water as it flows through your garden. This natural biological process is extremely healthy and environmentally friendly since the water becomes purified before being reintegrated into the national waterways.
- Paving stones, when laid correctly, are extremely durable. The earth tends to be anything but static. As a result poured concrete or concrete slabs tend to get damaged when the earth shifts and moves. On the other hand pavers have a flexible surface which allows them to move in unison with the earth’s natural rhythms. If there is any shifting due to the earth settling, a repair is easy when you are using pavers by simply resetting the paving stone.
- Pavers are much safer than the alternative. Because they slip resistant pavers are ideal for wet conditions, like around pools, paving stones make the perfect surface for what could be an otherwise dangerous situation. Additionally pavers tend to be cooler on the bare feet in the summer, and no risk of damaging them from shovels in the winter.
- In Los Angeles pavers are low maintenance and easy to repair, if in fact damage does occur. Individual pavers can simply be removed and replaced with no broken stones without having any need of heavy duty equipment like jack hammers.
- Pavers are incredibly strong, which also makes them incredibly durable. According to Orange County pavers poured concrete can withstand pressure of up to 2,000 PSI while paving stones are tested up to 8,000 PSI making them 4 times stronger than concrete.
- Finally, pavers come in such an array of shapes, patterns, and colors that they add instant curb appeal. Paving stone manufacturers offer a wide variety of options to choose from, so that your project turns out exactly how you envisioned it. Matching any décor is easy with the vast array of options, and everyone is sure to find something to suit their individual taste.
Go Pavers provides excellent customer service from ICPI certified project managers and design experts. We have received the Angie’s List Super Service award for three years in a row and will bring this same level of skill at attention to your pavers project. View our pavers specials online or call us now at 1-855-9-PAVERS to schedule your free consultation.
Comments are closed