How to Save Money with Pavers Specials
If you are doing a major pavers project, pavers specials can save you hundreds of dollars. Go Pavers has the largest collection of online pavers so that you can shop and compare from the comfort of your home. Paving stones are durable, gorgeous, and the ideal material for Southern California homeowners. Here are our tips to help you save money.
- Consider what you want. It is important to decide what type of project you want before you get started. For example, is your goal to create an entertaining space, add more curb appeal or a garden zone? Determining how you want to use the space is the first step in designing your pavers project.
- Select a location. Once you know how you want to use your pavers, select the location where you plan on installing them and take a picture of that area.
- Use our free design tool. Go Pavers offers a free Pavers Visualizer that will help you to play around with design ideas, compare pavers, and create a visual of what your finished project will look like. You can select the pavers from our large online pavers collection. We run pavers specials so you can see how the ones on sale will look in your space and save money that way.
- Measure the area. Once you have completed the design process measure the area where your pavers will be installed. Multiply the length by the width to get your total square footage. When you are looking at pavers specials, view the pavers price per square foot.
- Determining the cost. With Go Pavers, it is easy to determine how much your project will cost. Our listed pavers price per square foot includes the cost of demolition, labor, and materials. There are no additional supplies to buy because we supply everything. All you need to do is view our pavers specials and multiply the price per the square footage of your selected area. If you are looking at pavers in a hardware store, this becomes more complicated. You will need to first shop the price of the paving stones then add in the cost of the additional materials that are needed such as the sand filler and gravel base. If you need to demo the area, you will need to get a bid for the demo work and a bid for the installation. Add your shopping list to your contractors bids to get the total price.
By shopping Go Pavers online pavers specials you can save a lot of money without the guess work. You don’t have to wonder if demolition is going to be complicated and cost a lot or if you have bought enough gravel base. We take care of everything so that you don’t have to. Our goal is to make having pavers installed a simple and easy process for our customers. We understand that life is busy and if the project is difficult to get off the ground it may never happen. We are experts at installing pavers and families throughout California trust us for all of their hardscape needs. Whether it is installing a driveway, patio, or walkway we will deliver superior design solutions for your families entertaining and living needs. Visit www.GoPavers.com today to shop our pavers specials and see how much you can save.
Comments are closed