Replace Your Concrete Driveway with Driveway Pavers
If you still have an outdated cement driveway, now is the time for an upgrade. Paving stones are the attractive and durable alternative to concrete driveways. Pavers will instantly add curb appeal to your home and deliver a sense of refinement to what is traditionally a very boring space. You can choose from a variety of colors to compliment the paint color of your home and express your personal style.
There are many benefits to driveway pavers. Here are some of our favorites:
- Visual appeal. Concrete driveways are dull and boring. Simultaneously, they often take up the majority of a home’s front landscape. No matter how many lovely flowers you plant, they cannot mask the large grey slab of concrete that just sits there. Driveway pavers are the opposite. Instead of taking away from your curb appeal and plantings, they complement and enhance them. The natural beauty of stone pavers will gleam in the sunlight and make your home stand out in the neighborhood.
- Durability. Paving stones are both durable and strong. Driveway pavers can easily hold the weight of a fire truck without cracking or chipping. They are so durable that pavers installed hundreds of years ago can still be found on the streets of Europe.
- Earthquake resistant. In Orange County pavers are a better solution than concrete driveways because they are earthquake resistant. When an earthquake happens the earth moves and objects that can’t move with it are bound to break or crack. That is why so many cement driveways have unseemly cracks down the middle. Paving stones are connected by a sand filler. This means each stone is able to move with the earth and prevent damage from occurring.
- Easy to repair. If one of your paving stones gets chipped or cracked, it can be replaced without disturbing the pavers around it. If a concrete driveway is damaged, you have to either remove the entire thing or do a patch job that will make the driveway look even worst. There is no easy way to repair a solid cement driveway where driveway pavers can be replaced in a day without disrupting your life.
- Easy to clean. If you have paver sealer installed, your driveway pavers can be cleaned with water only. This is an easy way to remove dirt and stains while keeping your driveway looking brand new. Concrete driveways are more difficult to clean as stains seep into the material, making it difficult to remove unruly stains.
- Better for the environment. Driveway pavers are more echo friendly than a cement driveway because they allow for rainwater to seep into the earth in between each paving stone. Solid concrete driveways force rain water to run into the storm water drains, preventing the natural water cycle from taking place.
Driveway pavers are the solution you have been looking for. They can easily and quickly improve the curb appeal of your home, are easier to clean and maintain, and a long term solution to your hardscape needs. Go Pavers has been awarded the Angie’s List Super Service award for three years in a row. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality of service and care. Call us for your free consultation and to learn how we can transform your driveway.
Comments are closed