Pavers Pool Decks are Sophisticated and Durable
With the fall weather turning cooler now is an excellent time to do maintenance on your pool, including installing a new pavers pool deck. Pavers add a level of sophistication to the areas where your family likes to play. The pool area is generally busy, rowdy, loud and a lot of fun. The challenge is finding a way to make your pool space look sophisticated instead of dated and cluttered. Pavers pool decks are the solution.
Traditional Concrete Pool Decks vs. Pavers Pool Decks
- Crack Easily. As the earth moves concrete can crack. In earthquake prone areas, like Southern California, this can create unseemly lines across your pool deck, making the space look old and dated.
- Dull and Boring. A standard grey concrete pool deck is incredibly boring. It doesn’t add any character to your home or enhance your landscape.
- Difficult to Maintain. If your concrete pool deck is stained, cracked, or you need to access underground plumbing, you have to pull up the concrete which is extremely time consuming and costly. In order to fix it you will then have to lay new concrete and patch it together with the old pool deck. This will leave you with two shades of concrete and an unattractive patch.
Pavers Pool Deck
- Earthquake Resistant. Paving stones are earthquake resistant because they can stay in place and move with the earth at the same time. Sand filler goes in between the paver joints to keep them secure. This filler also enables them to move slightly in an earthquake. This prevents cracking.
- Unique Design. Pavers pool decks can be installed in a variety of patterns for a completely customized look. We have in house designers that can help you select the perfect colors, textures, and combinations to enhance your design and overall landscape.
- Multiple Colors. Our Southern California pavers manufacturers have create vivid and vibrant color options so that your paving stones can be as unique as your family.
- Easy to Clean. Pavers pool decks can cleaned using a simple solution of detergent and water. If you use paver sealer, which we highly recommend, you can wash stains away with water only.
- Easy to Replace. If one of your paving stones becomes damaged, or you need to access plumbing, you can do so by removing that paving stone only. It can be replaced without impacting the rest of your pavers pool deck and no one will be able to tell that work was done.
Pavers pool decks are by far the best solution for your home. Your family will enjoy hours of outdoor fun on a surface that can stand up to constant use and abuse. Pavers are so durable that a firetruck can drive on them without any cracking or chipping. If they can support a firetruck they can certainly support your ten year old, eight year old, and Uncle Joey. Not only will they stand up to constant use, paving stones look elegant while doing so. Instead of an unattractive family space, you can create a sophisticated area that you will love to look at. Call us today for a FREE CONSULTATION and to start designing your new pavers pool deck.
Comments are closed