Pavers Pool Deck Design Ideas
In Southern California pavers, are the ideal solution for defining your outdoor spaces. They can be used to create walkways, patios, steps, outdoor living spaces, and more. They are also a fantastic option for your pool deck. Pavers pool decks turn your backyard into a high end retreat. If you want to feel like you are at the resort, without ever leaving your home, install a pavers pool deck and let the relaxation begin. Our Go Pavers design experts have been creating exquisite outdoor spaces for clients throughout Orange County and Los Angeles. Here are some of our favorite design ideas that our clients have loved:
- Pavers Pool Deck. A pavers pool deck is the first step in creating your outdoor resort. We will surround your pool with pavers, using the perfect color and shape to match your personal style. Unlike concrete, you can arrange pavers in an unlimited number of ways. This enables homeowners to become designs, and produce something fabulous. With pavers, you can think outside of the box and have them wind around your pool in a circular, or fluid pattern.
- Color. Instead of a single color, select multiple ones, in order to create an interesting pattern.
- Water Fountain. We can build a water fountain made of pavers. Water can cascade through it and into your pool. Water fountains add a romantic touch to your swimming area, and look very glamorous.
- Hot Tub Oasis. If you have a hot tub near your pool, we can build a hot tub surround made of pavers. This turns an ordinary hot tub into its own oasis, and the pavers can be used to build a lounge area around the hot tub, as well. That way you can sit and dip your toes in, or place drinks out of the way.
- Paver Benches. We can build benches made out of gorgeous stone pavers. This provides a durable, long lasting, seating solution for the area around your pool. The best thing about paver benches are that you don’t need to put them away in inclement weather or worry about chipping. They are a year round, low maintenance solution that will last for years.
- Outdoor Kitchen and Grill. No backyard resort is complete without a kitchen or grilling area. Guest will feel like they have arrived somewhere magical when they can splash in the pool to the sounds of your water fountain while smelling their favorite foods cooking on the grill. Pavers can be used to create your outdoor grilling station and kitchen area.
Paving stones look stunning, making them perfect for creating an outdoor retreat. With the high end feel and rustic beauty, pavers can tie your spaces together to create the perfect entertainment space.
A large benefit of the pavers pool deck, and all of the ideas we mentioned is the durability of pavers. You don’t have to worry about pavers breaking, chipping, or cracking. Many of our pavers come with a lifetime warranty to give you the confidence that your pavers pool deck will stand up to frequent use from your family and guests. We have the largest pavers collection online and offer free consultations. Call Go Pavers today and see why we won the Angie’s List Super Service Award two years in a row. We are experts that put our customers first. Schedule your free consultation today.
Comments are closed