As you can see, Go Pavers offers a huge variety of Paving Stones in various shapes, colors, sizes and styles— everything you might need to perfectly complement your existing outdoor living space or create an entirely new look. We even offer pool coping as one of our paver services.
Whether you are seeking a paver design for your pool deck or pool coping, Go Pavers can deliver your desired look. You’ll find casual and formal looks and a wealth of ideas on our website as well as pricing on pavers installation cost. From smooth pavers which are a classic style to textured pavers that add a more expensive “feel” to your project or even Tumbled pavers that present a more unique look with rougher corners and a very natural look, you’ll find that our paving stones can deliver your needs.
Pool Deck Gallery – See some of our beautiful Pavers Pool Decks
GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION NOW!
Fill out this form or call is at 1-855-9-PAVERS(728377) for your free design consultation with one of our ICPI professional project managers.
Go Pavers – Finally a Contractor You Can Trust!
Pool Deck Pavers Average Cost Per Square Foot is – $11
(Prices are including demolition, materials, and installation)
Go Pavers – The Most Elegant and Affordable Solution
Pavers Vs. Concrete
- Flex without cracking.
- Do not require expansion joints.
- Resistant to spilled fuel and oil.
- Resistant to freeze/thaw damage.
- Resistant to de-icing compoinds.
- Virtually unlimited combination of solid and blended colors, shapes and laying patterns.
- May be used immediately upon completion of installation.
- May be disassembled to repair subgrade or underground services then reinstalled with no unsightly patch.
- Skid and slip resistant surface.
- Cooler surface.
- Easy to work to grade transitions.
- Long design life
- Low life cycle costs.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Cracks from load flexing and from thermal xpansion and contraction.
- Difficult to effectively repair and repairs are obvious.
- Less resistant to de-icing compounds than ICP,
- Design life longer than asphalt, less than ICP.
- Must cure before use.
- Subject to environment during curing.
- Needs expansion joints.
- Stamped concrete typically colored only on the top.
* Geo-Fabric Layer Installation (where applicable may incure additional cost).