Planters And Steps
Let Go Pavers help you design and build your new planters and steps to complete your backyard garden. Our project managers can help you choose the right materials, shape and color that will perfectly compliment your home. We also build retaining walls using pavers for superior strength. Browse through our Planters and Steps Gallery to see some of our beautiful work.
Planters and steps are another way to improve the look of your home and can be done as individual projects or added to a larger project, such as creating a paver design for your driveway and walkways or pool decks. We also use paving stones to create outdoor kitchens and BBQs. We offer complimentary consultations, so if you’ve been considering the addition of planters and steps or stepping stones to your home, please contact us so we can help you determine the best options for your home.
Planters And Steps Gallery – See some of our beautiful Pavers Planters And Steps
GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION NOW!
Fill out this form or call is at 1-855-9-PAVERS(728377) for your free design consultation with one of our ICPI professional project managers.
Go Pavers – Finally a Contractor You Can Trust!
Go Pavers – The Most Elegant and Affordable Solution
Pavers Vs. Concrete
- Flex without cracking.
- Do not require expansion joints.
- Resistant to spilled fuel and oil.
- Resistant to freeze/thaw damage.
- Resistant to de-icing compoinds.
- Virtually unlimited combination of solid and blended colors, shapes and laying patterns.
- May be used immediately upon completion of installation.
- May be disassembled to repair subgrade or underground services then reinstalled with no unsightly patch.
- Skid and slip resistant surface.
- Cooler surface.
- Easy to work to grade transitions.
- Long design life
- Low life cycle costs.
- Virturally maintenance free.
- Cracks from load flexing and from thermal xpansion and contraction.
- Difficult to effectively repair and repairs are obvious.
- Less resistant to de-icing compounds than ICP,
- Design life longer than asphalt, less than ICP.
- Must cure before use.
- Subject to environment during curing.
- Needs expansion joints.
- Stamped concrete typically colored only on the top.
* Geo-Fabric Layer Installation (where applicable may incure additional cost).