Patios Pavers And Walkways
Add value class and style to your outdoor living space while making them safer and more inviting for the whole family with concrete paving stones. Check out our Largest Patio Pavers Collection, view prices, available colors, and see what your completed patio could look like!
Whether it is a multi-faceted entertainment space, a peaceful retreat or a simple walkway, our designers can help you select the perfect pavers and our dedicated ICPI certified project managers will be there every step of the way to ensure your new project meets your every desire. With Go Pavers a family BBQ is no longer a chore, it’s an event to be cherished!
GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION NOW!
Fill out this form or call us at 1-855-9-PAVERS(728377) for your free design consultation with one of our ICPI professional project managers.
Go Pavers – A Contractor You Can Trust!
Pavers Vs. Concrete
- Flex without cracking.
- Do not require expansion joints.
- Resistant to spilled fuel and oil.
- Resistant to freeze/thaw damage.
- Resistant to de-icing compounds.
- Virtually unlimited combination of solid and blended colors, shapes and laying patterns.
- May be used immediately upon completion of installation.
- May be disassembled to repair subgrade or underground services then reinstalled with no unsightly patch.
- Skid and slip resistant surface.
- Cooler surface.
- Easy to work to grade transitions.
- Long design life
- Low life cycle costs.
- Virturally maintenance free.
- Cracks from load flexing and from thermal expansion and contraction.
- Difficult to effectively repair and repairs are obvious.
- Less resistant to de-icing compounds than ICP,
- Design life longer than asphalt, less than ICP.
- Must cure before use.
- Subject to environment during curing.
- Needs expansion joints.
- Stamped concrete typically colored only on the top.
* Geo-Fabric Layer Installation (where applicable may incur additional cost).
PAVERS INSTALLATION PROCESS