Paver Steps: A Lovely Design Solution
One of the many benefits of stone pavers is being able to create a design that is completely customized to your home. You don’t have to go with an in the box solution. You can create both straight and curved designs using a variety of colors and textures. Stone pavers give you the ultimate flexibility. Paver steps are a fantastic way to use stone pavers while making your outdoor space beautiful. Whether designing the steps to your front door, or a path leading to the garden, paver steps are both lovely and functional.
Here are ideas for designing the perfect paver steps:
- Create Tiers. Steps don’t need to go straight up. Instead, create tiers with a patio in between each set of stairs. These patios can be great for entertaining and establish multiple outdoor spaces for your family to enjoy.
- Raised Gardens. Install raised flower beds at the top of each set of stairs. These add color to your landscape and can create additional privacy.
- Round Stairs. Think outside of the rectangle and install paver steps in a round or oval pattern. Round edges create a softer look that is unique and ideal for areas that children frequently use.
- Patterns. Use a variety of stone colors and have them installed in a pattern. This will add to your homes appeal and give you the opportunity to showcase your design talent. If you want help, the Go Pavers Project Managers are experts at recommending the perfect pavers and designing a pattern that compliments your outdoor space.
- Rustic Steps. Paver steps come in a variety of textures and you can create rustic steps very easily using rough-hewn pavers. Your outdoor space can have the look and feel of an old European garden with this simple and easy touch.
- Landscape Integration. With so many natural colors and textures to choose from, paver steps can seamlessly integrate with your landscape for a look that highlights nature, rather than distracting from it.
- Tight Spaces. An advantage of paver steps is that they can be installed in tight and narrow spaces. You can see pavers in Los Angeles leading up to old Spanish style houses on narrow lots.
At Go Pavers, we provide our pavers prices online. You can browse our selection of pavers; compare colors, textures, manufacturers, and prices. We only sell and install pavers so there is no clutter to sift through. Since we don’t have any salesman, you can rest assured that our Project Managers will guide the process of installing your paver steps from start to finish. Contact us today for a free in-home consultation and let us help you design beautiful paver steps.
Comments are closed