Paver Sealer – What Is It & Why Should I Use It?
Paver sealer is specifically formulated to protect your pavers from dirt, stains, inclement weather, and damage from constant use. Our professional grade paver sealer penetrates deep into your paving stones, preventing oil and dirt from seeping into their pores. It even makes your pavers resistant to damage from ultraviolet rays. This is the ultimate protection for keeping paving stones beautiful.
In Los Angeles, paving stones can turn your outdoor space into something beautiful and extraordinary, but they need to be protected. Pavers come in a variety of colors, textures, and styles which enables you to design a completely customized space. With pavers, you never need to worry about your home looking like your neighbors. Paving stones allow for the ultimate in creativity, giving you the ability to install intricate designs like a basketball court in the driveway, family initials, or stars in the patio.
At Go Pavers, we offer a free online pavers visualize tool so you can see what your ideas will look like before ever installing them. Once you have selected your design and pavers by reviewing online pavers cost, installation can begin. Once the installation is completed you should use paver sealer.
Paver sealer does the following:
- Makes pavers resistant to damage from ultraviolet rays. In Southern California, pavers are exposed to constant sunshine. While this makes living here more enjoyable, it can cause color to fade. You can preserve the natural color of your paving stones with sealer.
- Prevents oil stains. Paving stones are porous, part of what makes them good for the environment. By placing a sealer on top of the paving stones oil and dirt are unable to penetrate the pores, which prevents stains from forming. This is the best form of oil repellency.
- Keeps paving stones looking brand new. Have you ever driven by someone’s paving stone driveway and marveled at how it gleams in the sunshine? They probably use paver sealer. It puts a nice sheen onto the stone and keeps it looking new longer.
- Holds paving stones in place. Paver sealer adds an extra layer of stability to your paving stones. After the sand filler has been inserted, and the pavers cleaned, paver sealer can add additional durability. This is important for pool-decks and other areas that frequently get wet.
- Makes pavers easy to clean. When you put paver sealer on top of your paving stones, it makes the cleaning process even easier. By simply washing with water you can remove most dirt and stains.
- Stops weeds from growing. If you hate yard work, and weeding in particular, you should definitely use paver sealer. It will prevent weeds from growing in the cracks between your paving stones.
- Keeps ants away. No one likes to have ants running on their patio pavers or hanging out in their outdoor kitchen. Paver sealer provides protection from pesky ants so that you can further enjoy your outdoor space.
- Weatherization. While the weather in California typically stays well above freezing, there is the occasional cold spell. Sealer will protect your pavers from inclement weather, including freeze-thaw cycles, sun, rain and calcium.
In Southern California pavers sealer can be added to your pavers at virtually any time. If you have had pavers installed years ago, or just completed a pavers project, we can place paver sealer on your paving stones to keep them fresh looking and protected. If you have had sealer applied in the past, we can apply a resealer that will rejuvenate the seal by penetrating the formula of the existing sealer and reactivating the molecules. This can typically be done in just one day and our conscientious staff will leave your space looking beautiful. At Go Pavers we have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2011, 2012, and 2013 due to our excellent service and attention to detail. We provide complete transparency in all of our pricing, listing the pavers cost per square foot directly on our website. Whether you are looking to maintain your pavers, or have new ones installed, give us a call for free consultation and experience the Go Pavers difference.
Tags: paver sealer
Comments are closed