Why We Love Paving Stones
At Go Pavers, we love paving stones. We live and breathe pavers, learning everything we can, and identifying ways to improve our technique. Our project managers are ICPI Certified, making them the best of the best. We are committed to delivering a superior product and work with the best Southern California pavers manufacturers to bring our clients local products that will stand the test of time. We are confident that you will love your new pavers.
Here is why the Go Pavers team, and our clients, love paving stones:
- Exquisite Beauty. There are few surfaces that deliver the rustic beauty and charm that pavers do. They can stand out, or blend into the landscape. When you drive by a home with driveway pavers, it immediately catches your eye. When you grill on the pavers patio it feels more warm and inviting. Wherever you install your pavers, they are sure to add a touch of luxury to your home.
- Historical Significance. Pavers have been used since Roman times and still grace the floors of cathedral courtyards, roads, and pathways winding through old European villages. When you install pavers in your home, you have a connection with history and the charm that goes with it.
- Durability. Pavers are extremely durable. They are one of the most durable surfaces you can buy. They are made with aggregate and only a little bit of water. This increases their strength. Our clients have even had fire truck on their driveway pavers without them getting damaged.
- Earthquake Resistant. Pavers are able to move with the earth because there is a small gap in between each paver. This gap is filled with sand to hold them in place, but the sand also allows them to flex and move. When there is an earthquake they can roll with the earth, preventing the ugly cracks you get with concrete.
- Low Maintenance. Pavers can typically be cleaned with a simple solution of water and detergent. This will get out even hard to remove stains like tire marks. If you use paver sealer there is even less maintenance, as you can clean with water only and it will prevent grass from growing in between the paving stones.
- Replace Quickly. You can remove one paving stone without disturbing the rest of your area. If one gets stained or cracked, you can remove the single paver while leaving the rest intact. A concrete driveway or patio would have to be removed and replaced in order to repair it without leaving an ugly patch mark. With pavers, no one will ever know you did any work.
- Design Flexibility. There are so many colors, styles and textures of paving stones to choose from you can select ones that match your design preferences. Pavers can also be installed in a variety of shapes, built up into steps, and make a pattern. With pavers the only thing limiting you is your imagination, and we have design experts to help with that!
We love paving stones because they are an exquisite, natural material that is environmentally friendly and beautiful. We are the Orange County pavers contractor that Angie’s List has repeatedly awarded their Super Service Award. We are committed to turning our customers design ideas into a reality. Visit our online pavers collection and compare the pavers cost per square foot to determine which paving stone is right for you. We frequently run pavers specials so you can save money. Call us today for your free consultation and see for yourself why paving stones are an amazing addition to your landscape.
Comments are closed