I Want Pavers – What’s the Process?
Pavers can create a beautiful hardscape that turns a traditional outdoor space into something rich and stunning. They can enhance your existing landscape design and increase your home’s curb appeal. If you are ready to buy pavers visit our website or give us a call. We are the only company that publishes pavers prices online so you select ones that fit within your budget.
Here is the process for having pavers installed:
- View Pavers Online. We have a variety of pavers to choose from. We feature multiple brands such as Belgard pavers, Orco, Angelus, and Olsen Pavingstone. Our website will show you a wide selection of colors and textures to choose from.
- Pricing. You can view the pavers prices online and easily calculate what it will cost for you to start your project.
- Consultation. Go Pavers offers free in-home consultations with our Project Manager. We don’t have salesman so the person you meet initially will be the same person that sees your installation through from start to finish. This has helped us to receive the Super Service Award in both 2011 and 2012.
- Preparation. The soil has to be excavated, going approximately 9” deep. Afterwards we check the soil density and install a geo-fabric layer if needed.
- Install the Base. Our expert crew will lay a gravel base that is typically 4”-6” inches deep. The base is then compacted and inspected. This is an essential step, best done by trained professionals.
- Install the Pavers. Your Project Manager will oversee the installation of pavers in the exact colors, texture, and pattern you selected. You can get as creative as you want when creating your design and your PM will ensure it turns out exactly as you envisioned. Once installed the pavers will be compacted and set.
- Sand Filler. The sand filler is placed in between the stone pavers to prevent them from getting loose Go Pavers goes beyond the recommendation and use in ALL our installation Polymeric sand instead of a joint sand..
- Cleaning. The Go Pavers team is meticulous about cleaning up after themselves and leaving your outdoor space looking beautiful. They will clean up the area around the project to make sure that your landscape is looking tidy.
Once installed you can also have paver sealer placed on top of them to prevent weeds from growing in between the cracks. Paver sealer can also help your patio pavers and driveway pavers look new again after constant use. When you are ready to start your paver project give us a call. At Go Pavers – pavers is all we do! Our experts will be happy to meet with you, answer any questions you have, and deliver stunning results
Comments are closed