How To Clean Your Pavers
Pavers can turn any landscape into something that is both visually interesting and beautiful. With so many colors and textures to choose from, you can create a design that is as unique as you are. Rather than having a traditional concrete driveway, become the only house on the block to use driveway pavers. Instead of an old brick patio, install patio pavers for a stunning and customized look. At Go Pavers you can view our entire collection, along with the pavers prices, online. Browse a variety of styles and select the one most suited to your individual taste.
Once your pavers have been installed, they are very easy to maintain. Pavers are both durable and earthquake resistant. Using a paver sealer will keep them looking brand new for years to come. If you use a sealer, basic cleaning can be done with water only.
For general maintenance, here is how to clean your unsealed pavers:
- Sweeping. Grab the broom. Good old fashioned sweeping is the first step to keeping your pavers clean.
- Skid Marks. If your driveway has skid marks on it simply combine water with a basic detergent and scrub.
- Concrete Pavers. You can spray down your pavers with water or use a pressure washer for a more thorough cleaning. This will remove dirt and debris.
- Oil Stains. There are specially formulated oil stain removers that can be used on your driveway pavers. A benefit to pavers is that we can easily replace the stained ones without disrupting the rest of the space.
- Sand. Part of the cleaning process is noticing when the sand needs to be replenished. Fill the cracks with new sand as needed in order to keep pavers in place.
- Sealer. We recommend sealing your pavers every three to five years. This will keep them looking brand new and prevent weeds from growing in the cracks. Your pavers will also be easier to clean.
Life is busy and may home owners, do not have time to maintain or clean their pavers. You can schedule professional paver maintenance through Go Pavers. We have received the Super Service Award in both 2011 and 2012 because we pay attention to every detail and work hard to ensure our customers satisfaction. Whether an existing customer, or brand new to GoPavers.com, we can handle all of your ongoing paver maintenance so that you can spend more time enjoying them.
Tags: cleaning pavers
Comments are closed