Host a Throw Down With Your Dream Outdoor Pavers Kitchen
Do you and your friends debate who is the best griller in town? In Southern California, grilling is part of the weekly routine as friends, family, and neighbors gather to eat outdoors and celebrate all that life has to offer. Go Pavers can design your dream outdoor kitchen so that you can host casual dinners, the next neighborhood block party, or your very own Throw Down – LA style.
If you are a fan of Bobby Flay’s show, you know then that the popular cooking celebrity finds some of the most talented local chefs and challenges them to a cook off making their signature dish. You can host your own version with your friends and neighbors. Make it a fun way to kick off spring and invite guests to decide who can make the tastiest steak or best party drink. All you need is the perfect outdoor pavers kitchen and party space.
We can create a party space for you to use year-round. Paving stones can turn an ordinary backyard into a destination and a place to host all of your gatherings.
Here’s how to Start Your Outdoor Pavers Kitchen
- Start with patio pavers. Determine which portion of your yard, if not all of it, that you want to become the new patio area. Select from a variety of colors and styles to find your ideal paving stones. We can arrange them in patterns that can define spaces within your patio.
- Create a “rug” using paving stones under your dining area. This defines the space, requires little to no maintenance, and makes the space look more refined.
- Define the outdoor living area by slightly raising your patio and having one or two steps installed.
- Create an outdoor kitchen. Here is where the fun begins. Your outdoor kitchen can be fit for a celebrity chef or your favorite cook in the family. The sky is the limit, and we can get very creative with design ideas. That’s one of the many benefits of working with paving stones.
- Consider how large you want your cooking space to be. If you want to give multiple chefs access to the outdoor kitchen than it should be rather large and we can help you to determine the exact dimensions.
- Install a sink for prep and clean up. Use a deep double sink so multiple chefs can use it if needed. You can also have a separate water faucet installed for filling up pitchers for iced tea.
- Create a grilling area using pavers. The grill can be built into the pavers for a cohesive look with a beautiful design. There is no need to showcase the ugly side of your grill when it can be built right in. If multiple cooks will be using the space consider installing two separate grilling stations.
- Install a refrigerator in your pavers kitchen. Why go inside when you don’t have to? Under the counter refrigerators can be installed to keep your beverages and perishables cool and fresh. This is ideal for entertainers because you can stock up long before the party starts and spend time visiting with guests instead of running in and out of the house. We can also install a wine fridge for the wine lover in the family.
- Create a built in pizza oven. You can create amazing pizza’s using vegetables and herbs from your own garden. These taste delightful and are a fun experience for guests.
You can have the ideal party space and outdoor pavers kitchen to host an intimate gathering or a crowd for your own neighborhood Thrown Down. To get started simply call Go Pavers at 1-855-9-PAVERS or schedule your free consultation. The possibilities are endless.
Comments are closed