Gardening the Go Pavers Way
Spring is upon us, the songs of birds filling the air, and warm sunshine is filling our homes. What better time to start thinking of your spring garden? While Californians are blessed with flowers and vegetation year round, spring is still something special.
This year, jazz up your garden with Go Pavers. We can create the perfect outdoor gardening space that will be beautiful and practical. Here are our favorite garden ideas using paving stones.
- Define your garden space. Before you plant your garden review the layout of your yard, what areas get the most natural light, and access to water. Then consider how you and your family are currently using the space. Map out your garden plots before you break ground.
- Create a garden path. Once you know where you will be planting your garden, Go Pavers can create a pavers path that connects your backdoor to your flower and vegetable beds. This creates a lovely pathway that is beautiful and easy for all generations to walk on.
- Consider garden walls made of pavers. You can further define your garden spaces by having short garden walls installed. Flowers can cascade over them, or a little gate can help to keep your favorite puppy from digging up your tomatoes. This is an ideal solution for families with pets or small children that you want to keep out of the space.
- Ad Pavers Planters. If you have a smaller yard or want to have flowers on your pavers patio, walkway, or around your driveway, Go Pavers can make pavers planters for you. They can match or compliment the pavers you have selected for your hardscapes and become a lovely addition to your home. Plant your favorite flowers, grow delicious vegetables or herbs for cooking. These permanent solutions can be used year round and will make your home even more stunning.
- Create a sitting area. Do more than work in your garden, relax in your beautiful outdoor space by creating a seating area made of paving stones. We can carve out a lovely, round patio in the middle of your flower garden that is connected with a pathway. You can place a bistro table in the middle for afternoon tea or a glass of wine with friends. We can also create durable benches made of pavers that can be used year-round while keeping their natural beauty.
By installing paving stones, Go Pavers can create your dream garden space. Our solutions are practical because paving stones are so durable. They can stand up to the elements, temperature changes, and age beautifully. All you have to do is look at the cobblestone pathways of old European villages to see how long your pavers can last. They require very little maintenance, and if you have paver sealer applied, they can be cleaned with water only. This cuts down on the amount of time you have to spend maintaining your hardscapes so that you can focus on tending your delightful flower garden. Call Go Pavers for a free consultation and learn how we can transform your outdoor spaces into something spectacular.
Comments are closed