The Perfect Garden Pavers
In Southern California pavers can be used to enhance your existing garden spaces. With gorgeous weather and plenty of sunshine, California is a gardener’s paradise. Whether you grow flowers or vegetables this is an ideal growing climate. Walkway pavers and patio pavers can be used to increase the beauty and functionality of your garden.
Use these ideas for incorporating pavers into your outdoor spaces:
- Walkway pavers can connect each area of your garden and create a lovely path for guests to wander down. Use them to tie in flower gardens with open lawn space and your herb or vegetable garden.
- Built up flower beds can be made of pavers and placed alongside your walkways. This is a lovely solution for people with a sloped lawn that requires stairs. You can use pavers to build the stairs and create multiple levels of built up flower beds alongside them.
- Pavers can be used instead of planter boxes. For people that want to grow vegetables or herbs in planters rather than in the ground, pavers provide a customized solution that is more durable than wood.
- Benches can be made of pavers. These benches can be made of the same materials as a walkway pavers and create a seamless look within your garden. Your landscaping and flowers should be the focal point and by using the same material for the walkway and seating pavers will enhance the space, rather than detract from it.
- Outdoor kitchens are a perfect addition to your garden space. Practice a true farm to table philosophy by picking vegetables from your yard and using them in dishes prepared in your outdoor kitchen. Patio pavers can be used for the flooring and pavers can also be used to build the kitchen itself.
You have worked hard to design a garden that is beautiful and yields a harvest. Enjoying that space is equally important. Pavers can tie in your outdoor spaces by connecting the flower and vegetable gardens with spaces for relaxing. At GoPavers.com we have a variety of designs to choose from and post our pavers prices online. You can calculate the cost of your project by multiply the pavers cost per square foot by the total square footage of your project. Our project managers are available to answer your questions and after winning the Super Service Award in both 2011 and 2012 you can count on our team to deliver quality results.
Comments are closed