Fun Designs for Your Driveway Pavers and Pavers Patio
Pavers are durable, beautiful and the perfect solution to your landscaping needs. Paving stones are often associated with the romantic villages of Europe, quiet gardens, and relaxing spaces. They are perfect for all of these things but what many people don’t know is that you can also have fun with pavers. Driveway pavers and patio pavers can be as creative and wild as your family. Why settle for a boring concrete driveway when you can design something spectacular?
You can create interesting designs with pavers because they come in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes. They can be installed in whatever shape you need, using multiple colors to create the pattern.
Here are some of our favorite paver design ideas:
- Basketball Court. Playing basketball in front of the house is a pastime for many families. With a hoop hung from the garage door, you can have your own basketball court made from pavers. The outline is completed using contrasting colors and won’t take away from the overall beauty of your driveway pavers.
- Stars and Shapes. Stars are a fun way to brighten up your patio pavers. You can create a large star that encompasses the entire sitting area or several small ones. If you don’t like stars, select from your favorite shape and place it throughout your patio.
- Family Initial. The family crest is a timeless tradition. Honor this age old tradition by placing your family’s initial within a shape in your driveway pavers. Guest will certainly know that they have “arrived”.
- House Number. If people are frequently getting lost coming to your home, have your house number installed at the end of your driveway.
- Hop Scotch. Do you remember playing hopscotch on the playground as a kid? Let your children create these same memories by using pavers to create a hopscotch pattern for hours of entertainment.
- Circular. You can create a circular pattern with paving stones. You can do this with one solid color or use contrasting colors for added intrigue. The Go Pavers design team can give you ideas for how the colors will work together.
- Geometric. Pavers do not need to be installed in a straight, single shape format, like bricks. Instead you can create an unlimited amount of geometric patterns that are interesting to look at and walk on.
- Define Spaces. If you like everything in its place consider defining your spaces using pavers. For example, you can create a rectangular pattern where the dinning set is supposed to go and a circle to surround large flower pots.
Go Pavers makes it easy to have fun with paving stones. We have the largest online collection of pavers and design experts that can turn your visions into a reality. We list all of our prices online so that you can compare the pavers prices by looking at the pavers cost per square foot. We are the top rate Los Angeles pavers contractor and have received numerous customer service awards. We treat our customers like family and welcome you to call us for a free consultation.
Comments are closed