Enhance Your Home with Square Concrete Pavers
Create a cool place to hang out this summer right in the privacy of your own back yard with square concrete pavers. Go Pavers Los Angeles pavers contractor with the best pavers in la has all of the perfect options to help bring your dream design to life.
The square concrete paver may seem like a mundane tool because squares are used in designs all the time. A few twists of the paver will change this ordinary shape into an extraordinary design. Add in a little imagination to elevate the simplicity of the square concrete paver into something that will be the talk of the neighborhood. By choosing to offset the squares or even setting the squares into different shapes, these paver stones can all be utilized in simple ways to make strong impressions.
Make Cool Creations with Square Concrete Pavers
- You can offset the squares to create an interesting walkway. Most sidewalks and paths have the pavers set in even from edge to edge. Moving the pavers off to one side or the other provide some creative character to the space.
- Turn the squares into diamonds. The visual change can bring a new dimension to a patio, a driveway, or a walkway. Angled designs often require more pavers for the space, but impact of the design that is formed will be well worth the added effort.
- Change of the size of the pavers. Larger pavers can be bordered by smaller square pavers. These square paver borders could be continued around flower beds and other features through the space.
- Make it a game. Large square concrete pavers can be set in a chess board fashion that could then be used as a life-sized chess board by you and your family. The board could be marked off by using two colors of concrete.
- Circle takes the square. Line up square pavers in a circle or even in a non-uniformed design. The contrast from the shape of the paver and the shape of the design gives it more engaging illusions for the eyes. Go pavers offers several pavers patterns that can ramp up the tone of your square concrete pavers design.
- – Circular – named because of the circular pattern in which the pavers are set.
- – Herringbone – creates a “V” shape that offers durability in high traffic areas.
- – Basketweave – combines vertical and horizontal patterns.
- – Running bond – helps smaller areas appear larger.
- – I pattern – arranges stones to look like a capital “I.”
- – Ashler – offers a random series of different sized pavers that produces in interesting mosaic.
The square paver can be used for more than a simple square design. Mixing colors and sizes will open up a variety of options for your space. Square pavers can be used for a focal border or can be turned on a different angle to etch an intriguing design within a more structured border.
Your patio or driveway project can be the perfect addition for your home by taking a turn with square concrete pavers. Give us a call today to meet with one of our certified project managers to create an unforgettable square concrete pavers design for your home’s backyard patio, driveway, pool deck or walkways 855-9PAVERS.
Comments are closed