Enhance the Entrance to Your Home with Paving Stones
Your home is your castle. It is the place where you can be yourself, be comfortable, relax, and make memories. Your home is where your children come home to, your friends come to dinner, and holiday meals are shared. The entrance to your home gives people an impression of what they will experience inside. You can make a statement with your homes entryway, signifying that your tastes are refined and you have put conscious effort into making your house a home where friends and family are welcome to stay.
Ideas for Enhancing Home Entrance Using Paving Stones
- Front Porch. A graceful front porch is not only for homes in the deep south or on the historic registry. Porches used to be popular for a reason – they create a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. You can unwind on a front porch, drink ice tea on a warm summer day, great neighbors as they walk by, and sit in the cool evening air to watch the neighborhood activities. A front porch is inviting and creates additional places for seating and decorating during the holidays. We can create a custom front port using paving stones and offer you the opportunity to enjoy this classic symbol of home. Install a porch large enough for several chairs or a classic porch swing.
- Pavers Steps. Large, graceful steps greet visitors as they walk up to your front door. Use paving stones to build steps that can comfortably support multiple guests, provide a seating area, and add sophistication to your entry way. Our designers can help you select colors that can be transformed into an interesting pattern for added visual intrigue.
- Walkway. It is important to create a sturdy and beautiful walkway from your driveway or street to the front door. Don’t make your guests walk on the grass or navigate between bushes. A large beautiful pavers walkway will set the tone for what’s to come. Lead your guest along a well lit pavers walkway up to your pavers steps, front porch, and into your home.
- Pillars. Pillars can be created from the same pavers as your walkway or steps for a cohesive, elegant, and customized look. These pillars can house lighting to cast a warm glow on your pavers and the entrance to your home. Large pillars make a statement and tell guests that they have officially arrived at your home.
- Door Surround. Your front door is the official entrance into your home and it can be difficult to make it stand out. There are only so many varieties of doors to select from. We can use pavers to create the customized look you desire. By surrounding your front door with gorgeous paving stones, you can incorporate rustic charm, warm colors and interesting textures into your homes entryway. Our designers can help you to create a pattern that is truly unique and stunning.
Paving stones can help to transform the entry way of your home into something extraordinary. Your home doesn’t need to look like the neighbors or anyone else’s on the block. It can be as unique as you are. The Go Pavers design team is here to help. Look through our large online pavers collection and schedule your free consultation today.
Comments are closed