Eight Ways to Design Your Driveway Using Stone Pavers
A custom driveway, made of stone pavers, will add curb appeal to your home. A driveway is one of the first things someone sees when pulling up to your home. Show your friends and neighbors how exceptional your tastes are by having driveway pavers installed. This simple solution can make your home stand out from the crowd. Stone pavers are both durable and beautiful, making them an ideal solution for your driveway.Here are eight ways to design your driveway using stone pavers:
- Pattern. Think of your driveway as a canvas. Right now, it is a blank cement slate looking for a painter to come and add whimsical and magical touches. Stone pavers can be arranged in a pattern that is artistic and creative. By combining colors and sizes, your driveway can turn into a masterpiece.
- Color. The color of your driveway pavers should enhance your landscape design. You can do this by selecting colors that compliment various plantings.
- Location. The sun creates a natural glow that lights up your outdoor spaces. Driveway pavers exude warmth as rays from the setting sun enhance the paver’s color. Place samples in your yard and observe them at various times during the day to select a color that looks beautiful in that exact location.
- Borders. Install a border around your driveway for added visual interest. Use a complimentary color to make the border stand out and enhance the overall look and feel of your driveway.
- Go Circular. We can install a circular driveway that adds a touch of glamour to your home. Circular driveways make it easier for guests to park while giving your home a high end feel.
- Multiple Parking Spaces. You can create multiple parking spaces that are broken up by using different paver colors. This works well for homes with three or four garages. Concrete driveways can appear massive when one, solid color. Driveway pavers create a more natural and visually appealing look.
- Permeable. We can install environmentally friendly, permeable driveway pavers. This allows water to seep through the pavers, promoting better use of ground water.
- Multiple Levels. If your home is on a hill, we can grade multiple surfaces to create more than one level for your driveway. This works well for home owners that would like to have a separate parking area for guests. Unify your spaces using driveway pavers in the same pattern and color to create cohesion and a natural flow.
Driveway pavers can enhance the look and feel of your home. Since they can be installed in a variety of patterns, shapes, and designs they, work well for unique spaces. Stone pavers add a touch of glamour and intrigue to outdoor spaces, are durable, and earthquake resistant. At Go Pavers, we list the paving stones prices per square foot on our website so there are no surprises. Our Project Managers stay with each project from start to finish ensuring complete customer satisfaction. Call us today for your free in-home consultation and start designing the driveway of your dreams.
Comments are closed