How Durable Pavers Are Better Than Concrete
If you are bored with a standard concrete driveway or patio you may be looking for an alternative. Rather than simply replacing your old cement driveway with a new or colored one you should see how fantastic your spaces will look with durable pavers. We have a free online pavers visualizer tool that lets you upload a picture of your home and see what it will look like once pavers are installed in certain areas. Paving stones are glamorous and have a rustic beauty that conjures up images of old European villages set in the countryside. You can experience this same beauty in your home.
Durable Pavers are Better Than Concrete
Not only are paving stones better looking that concrete. They also have these additional benefits:
- Earthquake Resistant. Durable pavers are earthquake resistant because there is enough room in between each paver to allow for slight movement with the earth. Pavers are held in place with sand so while they won’t move during normal activity they can flex, expand, and roll as the earth does which prevents cracking. A standard concrete driveway or patio is prone to getting large ugly cracks during an earthquake which can make your home look old and dated.
- Easy to Repair. When you get a crack or stain in concrete the only way to remove it, without looking like a patch, is to remove all of the concrete. You literally have to pull up all of the old concrete and lay new concrete. This is time consuming, can be expensive, and bad for the environment. A lot of material is wasted when only a small section of the concrete is actually damaged. With durable pavers, you can remove only the single paver that is damaged and replace it. This can be done quickly, won’t interfere with the rest of your paving stones, and is inexpensive.
- Easy to Clean. If you apply paver sealer to your paving stones, you can keep them looking new longer. You can also make them easier to clean. Paver sealer prevents many stains from seeping into the stone so you can clean it with water only.
- Warranties. We have the largest online collection of paving stones and list our prices online. You can shop for pavers specials from the comfort of your living room. Many of our paving stones come with warranties. Some even have lifetime warranties like the Mega Arbel line by Belgard. This warrants that your paving stone will not chip or crack. Not only are pavers durable, our manufacturers stand by their word.
- Easy Access to Plumbing. Durable pavers are especially advisable for your pool deck because you can easily access plumbing and electrical. If someone needs to access a pipe all they have to do is take up the paving stones that are over that specific area. They can easily be replaced when done. With a standard concrete pool deck, you would have to tear up an entire area and use an ugly patch job to put it back together when finished.
We are currently running a sale on driveway pavers along with regular pavers specials. Go online, find your favorite pavers, and call us for a free consultation. Our Go Pavers experts are standing by and ready to help you turn your dreams onto a reality.
Comments are closed