Driveway Paving Stones
First impressions are everything and driveway pavers will add the stunning curb appeal you have been looking for. With timeless, elegant beauty, natural paving stones are built to last. They are durable and driveway pavers can withstand frequent use from large vehicles while withstanding seasonal climate change. Since pavers are made from materials found in nature, they can maintain their elegance and durability in extreme heat and cold. They won’t break, chip, or crack, unlike a traditional cement driveway. Driveway pavers are also earthquake resistant so you can avoid the ugly cracks that come from seismic activity.
Your home is where your family goes to rest, live life, and create memories. Your home should be a place full of timeless beauty that can stand the test of time. As you and your children grow, your driveway pavers will still be with you. The Go Pavers design team can create the perfect pattern, installing pavers for how you and your family experience life. We can even use pavers to create a driveway basketball court. View our design gallery or call us for a custom quote today.
At Go Pavers we put you, our customer, first by delivering a superior product in a professional and courteous manner. We have one of the largest Pavers Collection, online, with hundreds of shapes, sizes, styles, and surfaces to choose from. We even have professional designers on staff to help you create a customized look and feel that turns your home into a graceful oasis. Our artisan designers love challenges and the opportunity to create something new, exciting, and captivating. We are the team you have been looking for. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award three years in a row and can install driveway pavers that will turn your home into a show stopper.
Driveway Gallery – See some of our beautiful Pavers Driveways
GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
Fill out this form or call is at 1-855-9-PAVERS(728377) for your free design consultation with one of our ICPI professional project managers.
Go Pavers – Finally a Contractor You Can Trust!
Driveway Average Cost Per Square foot is – $10
(Prices are including demolition, materials, and installation)
Go Pavers – The Most Elegant and Affordable Solution
Concrete Vs. Pavers
- Flex without cracking.
- Do not require expansion joints.
- Resistant to spilled fuel and oil.
- Resistant to freeze/thaw damage.
- Resistant to de-icing compounds.
- Virtually unlimited combination of solid and blended colors, shapes and laying patterns.
- May be used immediately upon completion of installation.
- May be disassembled to repair subgrade or underground services then reinstalled with no unsightly patch.
- Skid and slip resistant surface.
- Cooler surface.
- Easy to work with graded transitions.
- Long design life.
- Low life cycle costs.
- Virturally maintenance free.
- Cracks from load flexing and from thermal xpansion and contraction.
- Difficult to effectively repair and repairs are obvious and unattractive.
- Less resistant to de-icing compounds than ICP.
- Design life longer than asphalt, less than ICP.
- Must cure before use, causing a delay for home owners.
- Subject to environment during curing.
- Needs expansion joints.
- Stamped concrete is typically colored only on the top.
* Geo-Fabric Layer Installation (where applicable may incure additional cost).