How To Determine the Cost of Your Pavers Project
Pavers are exquisitely beautiful. They have a rustic charm that is reminiscent of old European villages, Spanish style houses, and quiet gardens. While concrete has been the standard choice for driveways and patios in the U.S., pavers are the historical option that has been used since the Romans ruled the world. Many of these pavers still stand today, gracing the walkways of historic towns and monuments. This is a testament to their durability and why driveway pavers and patio pavers are replacing concrete in many Southern California homes.
If you want to enhance your home’s curb appeal, create an outdoor retreat, or turn your backyards into a family destination – install paving stones. With numerous colors, styles, textures, and shapes to choose from, your landscape can be as unique as you are. Our Go Pavers team can even install pavers in unique patterns for a customized look and feel.
Here are the steps for determining the cost of your pavers project:
- Select a Location. Determine where you want your pavers to be installed. It often helps to take a picture and use our free online pavers visualizer tool. This enables you to see what your landscape will look like after pavers are installed and determine if you want to change the layout.
- Pavers Collection. We have the largest online pavers collection. You can select from a wide variety of colors and styles while comparing the pavers cost per square foot. Select your favorites and take advantage of our weekly pavers specials to save money.
- Measure. You need to measure the width and length of the area where you will be laying the pavers.
- Square Footage. Multiply the length by the width to get your total square footage.
- Multiply. Take your total square footage and multiply it by the pavers cost per square foot that is found online. This is an all-inclusive price that covers demolition, pavers, and labor. With no hidden fees you will get the exact cost of your pavers project.
Some areas are more difficult to measure because of odd shapes, grading, stairs, or unique surfaces. We offer a free consultation and can have a project manager walk the site with you to determine the total square footage to be use in getting an estimate. You can still shop our pavers specials online and decide to start your pavers project when you find the right pavers at the right price. Go Pavers has received the Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2011 and 2012 because we make our customers a priority. We do not have sales people so there is no pressure to buy. Instead we have design consultants and project managers that are dedicated to turning your dreams into a reality. Visit our online pavers collection today and start envisioning your perfect landscape re-design.