Designing Incredible Outdoor Seating Using Pavers
Gorgeous weather, sunny days, and a culture that loves spending time outdoors is part of what makes Southern California an amazing place to live. In Orange County pavers set the stage for outdoor barbecues, wine tastings, pool parties, gardening, relaxing and more. Pavers are more durable than standard concrete, have a rustic charm, are easy to maintain and absolutely gorgeous.
This phenomenal material does not need to stay on the ground. Pavers can be used to make outdoor kitchens, pillars, fire pits, and seating. With your family spending so much time outside, use paving stones to create outdoor seating that will last.
Here are some of our ideas for creating incredible outdoor seating using pavers:
- Theater Seating. Consider the original theaters, the great Roman coliseums. Some of them are still standing today, reminding us of fierce Gladiators battling their opponents. These coliseums and the seating inside were made of stone. They have stood the test of time due to phenomenal engineering and durable materials. You can have your own mini coliseum or modern outdoor theater by using paving stones to create incredible outdoor seating like in the picture above. Once built you can host plays or screen your favorite new movie.
- Pavers Garden Benches. Enjoy the smell of roses and lilacs as you sit quietly reading in your garden. This is easy to do on a garden bench made of pavers. Since paving stones are durable and meant to be outdoors, your garden bench will be easy to use season after season and year after year.
- Relax Poolside. Make it easier to relax poolside with built in seating using pavers. We can create a variety of seating areas near your pool and hot tub. This includes standard benches, circular style seating along side your spa, and seating at various heights to accommodate the little ones.
- Fireside Comfort. A roaring fire turns your yard into a comfortable and cozy place to relax. Cuddle up next to the fire with seating that is built into the hearth. We can use paving stones to extend the hearth of your fireplace to make room for pillows, blankets, and lounging.
- Visit with the Chef. Outdoor kitchens are perfect for Los Angeles weather. In Orange County pavers are frequently used to create custom kitchens. We can build a kitchen island so your guests can pull up a bar stool and hang out with the chef. This is the perfect area to taste fresh ingredients, sample new dishes, and drink wine with friends.
Paving stones make it more enjoyable to spend time outdoors. They are lovely, adding elegance and charm to your outdoor spaces. By using complimentary paving stones for your outdoor flooring and seating, your landscape will be refined and sophisticated. We have the largest online collection of pavers and present only the highest quality materials to discerning homeowners. Go Pavers has received the Angie’s List Super Service Award for two years in a row because of our commitment to excellence. Our in house designers can help you to create incredible outdoor seating that has been custom designed for how your family lives. Call us today for a FREE CONSULTATION and start your pavers project.
Comments are closed