Design Your Dream Outdoor Living Room Using Patio Pavers
In Orange County pavers are used to create outdoor rooms, not just outdoor spaces. Think outside of the box and instead of simply installing a pavers patio, create a real outdoor living room. With year-round sunshine and warm weather, Californians are outside on a near daily basis. Make your time outdoors more comfortable and relaxing with a refined outdoor living experience.
The Go Pavers design team are experts at creating spectacular outdoor rooms using paving stones. Our artists can create 2D and 3D renderings of what your space will look like including plantings and furniture. You can see how the project will turn out before a single piece of dirt is moved. This gives you the ability to change and refine the design until you have found the perfect combination of size, scale, features, and color.
Paving stones come in a wide variety of textures, colors, and sizes so that your outdoor living space can be something truly unique, instead of a cookie cutter cement patio. We can even create patterns and designs out of paving stones that will give your home a custom look. For example, we can monogram your patio, create a “rug” for your living space, or add your favorite shape to the layout. Nothing is out of the question when working with the Go Pavers design team.
When creating your outdoor living room there are several features that will make the space spectacular:
- Patio pavers. This should be the flooring material and base for your entire outdoor living space. You can separate spaces using pattern or by elevating certain areas.
- Build an overhang. Prevent the hot summer sun from beating down on you by installing a wooden overhang. Use wide planks for a Caribbean feel. You can even have a ceiling fan installed to keep cool during the hotter months. In the event of rain, this will protect your furniture.
- Install a pavers fireplace. We can create a floor to ceiling fireplace that is truly spectacular. Your pavers fireplace can look sleek and modern or like the wine tasting room at your favorite lodge. Whatever your style and design preference, Go Pavers has you covered. We can also install a seating area around the fireplace for added convenience.
- Wire for electricity. Have lighting installed in the ceiling so that you can use the space comfortably day or night.
- Use real furniture. With a ceiling in place, there is no need to use boring outdoor furniture. Save the teak for around your pool and focus on comfort for your outdoor living space. Buy a soft, comfortable couch you can sink into and place it directly on your patio pavers. Buy comfortable arm chairs and a lovely coffee table. This space should be an extension of your existing home.
In Los Angeles pavers can be used to create stunning outdoor spaces including your dream outdoor living room. This can extend the footprint of your home without a costly addition and create the entertaining space you have been looking for. Go Pavers has the largest selection of online paving stones and regularly features pavers specials. Visit www.gopavers.com to save money and schedule your free consultation.
Comments are closed