How to Compare Pavers Cost
Go Pavers Prices enable you to create a completely customized outdoor space that will be the envy of all the neighbors. Instead of buying pre-made outdoor kitchens, having a basic concrete driveway, or a boring backyard patio – you can design an extraordinary space that rivals ones featured in Architectural Digest. At Go Pavers we have comprehensive 2D and 3D design services that enable you to see how your design ideas will look before ever breaking ground. We give home owners the same design tools high-end designers have been using for years.
During the design process you can select from a variety of paving stones online. Play around with color and texture until you find the pavers that match your personal style and taste. During the design process you can also compare pavers cost to determine which style fits within your budget.
Here is how to compare pavers cost:
- Select the installation area. For example if you are installing driveway pavers decide how wide the driveway will be. If you are installing patio pavers, how large do you want the patio?
- Measure the length and width of the space. You need to measure the area where pavers will be laid. If you are installing pavers in multiple spaces make sure to measure each one.
- Calculate the square footage. Multiple the length by the width to equal the total square footage.
- Pick your favorite paving stones online at Go Pavers. At Go Pavers we are the only ones to list an all –inclusive pavers cost online. Our prices include the cost of demolition, material, and labor so you can understand what the total project cost will be without needing multiple bids. We regularly run pavers specials so you can use them to further save money.
- Calculate the total cost. Multiple your total square footage by the paving stones prices per square foot.
- Compare pavers prices. For example if your total square footage is 1000 and the pavers prices are $12.80 or $9.00 you know that one style of pavers will cost you $12,800 while the other, on pavers specials, will cost you $9,000. By shopping pavers specials you can save significant amounts of money.
Using Go Pavers makes it easy to compare pavers cost. Otherwise you would need to purchase pavers from the hardware store and invite multiple contractors to come out to your property and give you a bid for what the demolition and installation would cost, along with any miscellaneous fees. This process is time consuming and can create challenges. At Go Pavers we have streamlined the process by providing complete transparency in our pricing. We have also won the Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2011, 2012 and 2013 based on our customer reviews and feedback. We go the extra mile to keep our customers happy and can provide you with a free consultation to go over various design options. We can even help you measure the area and create a 2D rendering of what the finished project will look like. Call us today and lets make your home even more beautiful.
Tags: pavers cost
Comments are closed