The Best Patio Pavers Design Ideas
Patio pavers turn an ordinary patio into an outdoor living space that your family will want to use year round. There is something about exquisite design, interesting textures, and rustic beauty that captures the imagination and delights the senses – paving stones do all of those things. They have been used since the Romans rule the earth and can still be found throughout Europe, gracing the walkways of old villages and the courtyards of cathedrals. Your home can have this intimate connection to history, with the modern convenience that patio pavers bring. They are more attractive and durable than their concrete cousin and using patio pavers will add a luxurious feel you have been looking for.
As a Los Angeles pavers contractor, we have had the privilege of working with amazing clients and designing outdoor spaces for high end homes. Our clients have given us the Angie’s List Super Service Award in both 2011 and 2012 because our design experts and project managers are committed to delivering superior results.
Here are some of our favorite patio pavers design ideas.
- Define Living Spaces. Patio paver can be used to define your outdoor living spaces. Just like how you use area rugs or flooring to separate the kitchen from the living and dining room, you can use patio pavers to create distinct spaces. This can be done with patterns, walkways, and retaining walls.
- Privacy. In Los Angeles pavers are often used to create privacy walls around an outdoor patio or garden. This is a lovely solution for designing a space that is comfortable and relaxing, without having to look at your neighbor or cars driving by. A pavers privacy wall can be installed using multiple color pavers to create a unique and interesting pattern.
- Fire Pit. You can install a pavers fire pit directly into your patio. By creating a raised area that surrounds the fire pit, your family will have a safe way to enjoy the warmth of the fire. Pull up a chair and roast marshmallows year round, from the comfort of your backyard.
- Pavers Benches. You can create year round seating with pavers benches. This durable alternative will stand up to intense heat and cold, with very little maintenance. Don’t worry about moving furniture in the house for the winter – keep your pavers benches outside and enjoy them year round.
- Pavers Steps. You can create a tiered patio using paver steps. This enables you to further define spaces. You can create a living area up top that leads to the dining space that leads to your pavers pool deck. Connecting your spaces with pavers steps is a lovely way to create a luxurious, resort feel, in your own yard.
Pavers are a versatile alternative to a concrete patio. They will add rustic charm and beauty to your home. With a wide variety of elegant, natural stone pavers to choose from, the Go Pavers online pavers collection lets you compare the pavers price per square foot and select the perfect paving stones for your project. Our prices include demolition and labor, so there are no hidden surprises. Call Go Pavers today for your free consultation and turn your design ideas into a reality.
Comments are closed