Amazing Outdoor Kitchens Using Pavers
In Orange County, pavers can turn the outdoors into a relaxing outdoor living space. This is especially true for an outdoor kitchen. You can install an outdoor kitchen that is just as functional as the one indoors. It can even be more beautiful. With long days of sunshine and year round warmth, this is the perfect climate to cook outdoors.
Our expert designers have installed Belgard pavers throughout Southern California and use cutting edge 2D and 3D design software to create stunning images before starting your paver installation process. This lets home owners create extraordinary spaces by incorporating all of their landscaping ideas.
Here are some of our favorite ideas for using paving stones in your outdoor kitchen:
- Patio pavers. Start by laying patio pavers to create the flooring for your outdoor kitchen. Paving stones are extremely durable and easy to clean so they make an excellent surface. You can pick from a multitude of styles and colors to enhance the colors found in your surrounding landscape.
- Privacy Wall. If you live on a busy street, and want to cook without looking at your neighbors, have a privacy wall installed. The wall can be completely made of pavers for a gorgeous looking way to keep your dinner parties private and intimate. You can use the same color paving stones as the flooring or select a complimentary color.
- BBQ. We can use pavers to create a BBQ area or grilling station. Instead of having a standard boring looking BBQ from the hardware store – your kitchen can have a high-end custom look. Pavers can be configured into virtually any shape which provides the same level of flexibility you would get from using wood indoors.
- Kitchen Island. Every chef needs a prep area and we can use pavers to create a kitchen island with countertops, seating, and a sink. You can even have a refrigerator built in for keeping drinks cold and meat fresh.
- Cubbies. Why haul things outside all of the time when you can have built in storage? We can install cubbies made of pavers so that you can store napkins, utensils and more.
- Dishwasher. When installing an outdoor sink, you can also have a small dishwasher put in for easy clean up. This is a huge convenience for people that use their outdoor kitchen and dining area as much as the indoors.
- Water feature. Pavers can be designed to create a lovely and soothing water feature next to your outdoor kitchen. In Los Angeles pavers water fountains are an excellent way to muffle street noise. The sound of water cascading over smooth stone is calming and creates a zen like atmosphere for the chef and guests.
At Go Pavers we have design experts and project managers that can meet with you, listen to your outdoor kitchen ideas, then turn them into a reality. By creating stunning 2D and 3D images, you can see exactly how your kitchen will look before ever breaking ground. You can select from our wide variety of pavers and view the pavers cost directly online. Our pavers prices include demolition, material, and labor so there are no surprises. We are offering free consultations so start designing your outdoor kitchen today!
Comments are closed