Adding Value to Your Home by Installing Pavers
We have good news for home owners! The housing market has started to rebound and Southern California has seen significant gains in value. Prices have gone up by as much as 19% in one month! Home owners that have been eagerly waiting for values to rise can finally sigh a sigh of relief as their home equity starts to come back. Now is an excellent time for home improvements that can increase the value in your home. Whether you plan on living there forever, or want to sell in the near future, installing pavers can increase your home’s value.
Pavers give homes a high end, custom look. They can be installed in a wide variety of designs that enable you to create something magical. Pavers, installed in unique patterns, can transform any outdoor space by creating visual intrigue.
Ways that Pavers Can Add Value to Your Home
- Driveway Pavers. Your driveway greets guests as they pull off of the street and up to your home. By replacing your concrete driveway with driveway pavers, you instantly increase your homes curb appeal. Driveway pavers look elegant and refined. By using a paver sealer they will shine year round and greet your guests as they arrive.
- Paver Steps. Replace the steps to your front door with paver steps. We can install them using a variety of textures that compliment the style and design of your home. Paver steps can be smooth, sleek, and modern or rough-hewn and rustic.
- Paver Pillars. At Go Pavers, we can install paver pillars that turn your front door into a regal entryway. Guests walking by custom, paver pillars will know that they have arrived somewhere special.
- Paver Walkways. We can work with your landscape architect to design paver walkways that wind their way around your home, into your backyard, to the pool and gardens. These seamless walkways are both beautiful and functional. They add value to your home by guiding buyers through the stunning landscape you have created.
- Patio Pavers. Your backyard patio can be transformed into something comfortable and stunning. Patio pavers create a unique look that can span multiple levels, incorporating spaces for dining, playing, and relaxing.
- Pool Pavers. Remove the ugly concrete and surround your pool with pavers. The impact will be significant and transform your pool area into a private retreat.
- Grill and Barbeque Areas. Outdoor kitchens are perfect for Southern California weather. You can grill outdoors year round so why not do it in style? Pavers can be used to create a gorgeous and custom outdoor kitchen that chefs will be dying to spend time in.
Pavers add value to your home by creating a rich and warm effect. They enhance your curb appeal while making your outdoor spaces more beautiful and comfortable. At Go Pavers, all we do is sell and install pavers. Our project managers provide free in-home consultations and oversee each project from start to finish. The paver costs are all available online so visit GoPavers.com and view our stunning collection. Together, we can increase your home’s value by creating extraordinary outdoor spaces.
Comments are closed