Here Are The ABC’s of Redoing A Pool Deck
Let Our Patio Pavers Contractors Walk You Through The Process
When it’s nice and warm, people living in Southern California love to be outside and in or around their pools. Over the years, you might see it’s time to redo the pool deck so that important aspect can keep up with the otherwise great atmosphere and good times you’ve fashioned. We’re always here to help and we have a large selection of elegant pavers that will add charm and comfort to your existing pool deck that might be cracking with age.
The process needs to start with a demo of your old structure and that’s a great time to get the contractor or plumber to check the pipes to see if any are old enough to need replacing. A new pool deck constructed with Angelus Pavers will be all the more enjoyable when you don’t need to worry about what’s underneath.
We’ve just been designated a Belgard Master Craftsman as a best pavers installer and that’s good news when it comes time to look after your pool coping. Whether you want a straight edge or bullnose effect, our highly trained and qualified craftsmen are ready to turn your vision into a reality. Remember, it’s often better to decide on a different color to contrast with the rest of the pool deck surface and our classic pavers present that smooth style that adds serenity to any outdoor party.
Next comes some work on the all important water line. The tiles you’ll need to choose from here generally come in square or diamond shaped patterns and 2×2, 3×3, or 4×4 sizes. This part of the job typically costs in the range of $1,000 to $1,500 dollars and there’s a variety of colors and textures you can choose from too. We’re always on the job from start to completion and can even make a few suggestions with a free design consultation.
When you start remodeling the pool deck, you’ll find there are other features that need consideration beyond the surface around the water. Remember, it’s quite often cheaper to be proactive and look after these things when construction on the deck is underway. Why not take a few moments to look at our concrete paving stones prices that will make your remodeled pool deck an elegant experience that will be the talk of every neighborhood party and consider these other accessories at the same time?
• Pool plaster. With work on the deck underway, this is a great time to look at the condition of the pool plaster too. This is the peace of mind upgrade that will make any evening by the water even more enjoyable. Regular pool plaster costs $4,500 to $6,500 dollars depending on the pool. The pebble finish pool variety is the more luxurious option and costs $6,500 to $8,500 dollars. Both these dependable choices come in a variety of colors.
• Dive Board. While these are a great traditional option, they’ve fallen out of favor with many people due to liability issues. That means if you want a dive board to compliment the Olsen pavers or any others we install, you’ll need to have the appropriate permits.
• Pool Lights and Electrical. This is a great choice adding even more ambiance to your pool. Check out ourpavers contractors reviews to get an even better idea of the work we can do and then select from a variety of LED lights, some of which even have the option to change color remotely. Prices here run from $500 to $750 dollars.
• Fire Pits. Different sizes and styles here are priced from $10,000 to $15,000 dollars and for ambient warmth and light, there’s nothing better than one of these with a built-in bench. Enjoy, but please keep in mind many cities in California only allow propane and gas for fuel.
• Planters. Here’s where you can really use your imagination. Bigger pool decks can be broken up visually with a variety of planters arranged in circles or other designs of your choosing.
• Pavers. These are the durable safe choice when you’re looking at the best material for a pool deck. Whether you choose textured, smooth or tumbled pavers, this is the material that will last a lifetime. Mix and match to select a border that will match your pool coping while contrasting the other pavers you’ve selected. If you’re lacking a natural slope, we’ll even
put in a pavers drain system to move any excess water away from your backyard.
Not only do we feel we have the best price on pavers for that all important area around your pool deck, but our knowledgeable, friendly staff will get the job done right the first time to your specifications. Upgrading your lifestyle is only one of the advantages you’ll get when you choose from Go Pavers casual and formal looks for your new pool deck. Our work also adds to your home’s equity so you can enjoy today’s renovation again in the future when you sell.
Comments are closed